Insurance for fiancé visa holders

Compare and buy US travel insurance

Covid-19 travel insurance for international travelers

While travelling in the midst of a coronavirus pandemic, one must ensure that they have the right travel health insurance with proper Covid-19 coverage. At America visitor insurance travelers can get visitors insurance for Covid -19 illness. We offer a range of options for visitors where they can compare using our Visitors insurance for Covid19 comparison tool based on the factors like the travelers age, duration of travel, the maximum coverage required, deductible and the need for pre-existing conditions or for covid coverage. Travelers can narrow down their search further by applying the “filter” option for Covid19 available in the tool. Please know we are here to help you make the best, informed decision to get coverage even for COVID-19! Let us know how we can assist you. Feel free to contact us by email or phone at any time.
Insurance for fiancé visa holders
So, you've decided to tie the knot with that special someone from abroad? Congratulations! They are eligible to purchase K1 or fiancee visas health insurance that we offer on our site.

These policies are for short and long term visitors and can help fill the gap in coverage from when your special someone arrives in the US until you are able to put them on your domestic insurance policy. While employers are required to allow spouses onto a policy (a marriage qualifies as a special event, by the way, and they have to allow you to add them even if it’s not time for your plan’s open enrollment), some of them now have a few month waiting period before you are allowed onto a plan. Regardless, you can fill this gap in coverage from any of our visitor plans offered by several well-known US based companies.

The only small caveat is that once a person has a green card , their options for visitor health plans is very limited (to two plans: Visit USA and Inbound USA Choice). However, while awaiting the green card (a process which could take some time), any of the plans offered are available. If you have doubts or questions, be sure to email us or call one of our licensed agents for assistance.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! We wish you the absolute best for a healthy and happy future!

Ask me a Question ?

Welcome to American Visitor Insurance  - Online Chat
Name is required
Email is required Email is invalid
Contact is required