Greater Coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions for Older Travelers!Greetings!
Here at American Visitor Insurance we are always striving to get you the best pre-existing conditions coverage options possible for your travels or for your visitors! We recently added a new policy to our line up and we'd like to introduce you to it! We have teamed up with Trawick International to offer a new array of traveler and student plans.
One of their policies we find quite note-worthy since it offers the highest coverage for pre-existing conditions that we have found for persons over 70 years of age. Their policy called, Safe Travels USA Comprehensive, is for non-US citizens visiting the United States. It boasts maximums of $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, and $1 million dollars. For persons under 70, coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions will go up to the maximum of the plan. For persons 70 and over, they are limited to purchase only a $50,000 maximum plan, and the coverage for pre-existing conditions is reduced to $25,000. However, this is the highest we have available for non-US citizens.
We are proud and excited to offer this option since we know there are many clients concerned about pre-existing conditions while in the US and we can now offer a significant benefit for this age group (up to age 89). If you have questions or concerns, please contact our friendly agents who can step you through the process and help you find the right plan for you and your visitors!
PLAN DETAILS BROCHURE BUY ONLINE
We have insurance plans from other reputed insurance companies offering pre-existing conditions coverage to older travelers as follows:
- Atlas Travel and Atlas Premium plans from Tokiomarine HCC: These plans provide worldwide coverage and provide coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition up to age 80.
- Liaison Travel plans from Seven Corners: This set of plans provide worldwide coverage and provide some coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions for the age range of 70 -79.
- Safe Travels USA Comprehensive: This plan provides coverage for acute onset of pre existing conditions for people up to the age of 89. However the coverage reduces for people above age 65. For people up to age 65 the plan covers up to policy maximum for acute onset of pre-existing condition and pays $25,000 for cardiac related conditions. For above 65, the coverage is reduced to $25,000 and $15,000 for cardiac related conditions.
- Patriot Platinum from International Medical Group (IMG) offers coverage for Sudden and unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing conditions for travelers aged 70 years and above up to $2,500.
- Visit USA from Travel insurance services offers coverage of $2,500 for travelers aged 70 years and above for sudden onset of pre-existing conditions